The Institute Of EngineersIndia
IEI In The Service Of Engineering Profession &Enginerring Community Since 1920
How does the Institution serve the Engineering Community ?
The Ever-expanding Horizon of the IEI;
In order to create sharp focus in national priority areas, The Institution of Engineers (India) has established the following:
1. Engineering Sta
College of India (ESCI) for providing continuing education.
2. National Design and Research Forum (NDRF) to encourage design talents in engineering and technology.
3. Rural Development Forum (RDF) to encourage and promote multifaceted development of rural India.
4. Water management forum (WMF) to promote and advance the engineering and practice of water resources managements in
5. The sustainable Development Forum (SDF) for expression of authoritative views on technologies for sustainable development
and for enunciating practical solutions to the problems faced by India.
6. Safety and Quality Forum (SQF) to address the aspect of safety and quality in engineering profession.